Friday, October 30, 2009

Week 3 of Collaboration

This afternoon's meeting with the staff has been canceled. The office is in the middle of an audit right now, which will hopefully be done by today. I'm sensing a bit of disconnect on this whole project from the both of us. We have yet to agree on any ideas, except the cart piece, which we have differences on how to use it.

It's hard to believe 3 weeks have gone by, and I'm starting to get worried about the time line. I'm going to write an email this afternoon to try to clarify, what I think might be the misunderstandings about this project. I think the bottom line is the clinic is too limited on time and resources to really deal with anything else, and I'm just new at this whole process.

The clinic is also holding a fundraiser tonight at a local restaurant. I'll be going to attend and show my support for the clinic, but strictly as a neighborhood and stake holder. I have to say that I do feel that the clinic may have wanted me to volunteer for this event, but I have to remember what my role in this project is an artist with my own specific projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment