Thursday, October 22, 2009

Performance Sketch


On Thursday I performed a sketch of the "Health Care a'la Cart" performance during the Otis Health Care fair. I was outside for an hour, most of which was positioned in a fixed location next to other 'vendors'. I created a price list of items I was selling and talked to people about the project and the organization I was working with.

Here is the list I used:

Health Care A La Cart – Pricelist
All proceeds go to a local free health clinic. My political views expressed do not necessarily represent those of the health clinic I am partnering with.

Bandages------------------------------------------$1
Alcohol Wipes------------------------------------$1
Sprain Wrap--------------------------------------$3
Sm. First Aide Kit--------------------------------$3
Apples----------------------------------------------$1
Package of Emergen-C--------------------------$1
Wheat Grass Seeds------------------------------1bag/$1
Scalpel---------------------------------------------Out of Stock
Average Family Policy offered by employer--------$13,375/yr.
US Health Care (ranked 37th by WHO) --------------15.5% of GDP
France’s Health Care (ranked 1tst by WHO)-------------11% of GDP
Japan’s Health Care(ranked 10h by WHO) -----------8% of GDP
Germany’s Health Care(ranked 25h by WHO) -----10.5% of GDP
CEO of UnitedHealth salary----------------------$9,474,880
Local Representative’s Contact Info.------------Free

No comments:

Post a Comment