Sunday, November 8, 2009

Diagram



On Saturday I attended a lecture about health insurance. This was especially exciting because I am in the works on developing a diagram of the California Health Insurance Structure. I initially wanted to create a diagram to depict the entire health care system, but soon realized how vast and complicated that structure must be, so I decided to start regional. This will also hopefully be a great tool for my organization, that I will be able to leave behind.

The image above is a possible diagram format that I am considering using. Its called a Network Diagram.

The different sources of health care I have identified are the following:

Employer Plan
--Cal Choice
--Unions
--Assembly Bill 1672

Cobra
CalCobra

Private Plan
--Individual Plan
--Family Plan

Government Plans (state and federal)
--Medicare
--Medicade/Medical
--Major Risk Medical Program

Association Plans / Indemnity plans
--Hospitalization Plans
--Accident Plans

Long Term Care

If you know of others that I have left out please list in comments below, or email me. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment